Thursday, January 4, 2018

Doodles and Drawings: Part One

   I quite often find myself scrolling through the pics on my laptop for a variety of different reasons. Occasionally I come across a set of them which almost always stops me in my tracks.
   A couple of years ago, I started fooling around with Microsoft Paint, just in a doodling kind of way. I've always been one of those people who, if they had some paper or a pen right in front of them, would start scrawling away in the most absent-minded of manners. Microsoft Paint enabled me to do that but with a whole wide range of textures, mediums and colours. I enjoyed the process so much that I saved many of them to the laptop. Most of them I don't even remember doing, they seem like someone else's drawings.
   Today, solely for the fun of it, I'm going to share some of them with you! There are way too many for one post so likely there'll be a Part Two! Enjoy!












































   So there you have some of them. You probably noticed animal and superhero shapes-- faces, fangs and food! There's even one I named "Texas"--- see if you can find it! More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment