Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Man On Fire: Day 16

   Today marks the start of my last week of Efudex treatment (unless you've been really paying attention, in which case it was actually yesterday) and apparently things are supposed to take a turn for the worse this week.
   I almost hope it does because so far there has been little change. I guess this is not unusual but I would like to start seeing some major progress here, discomfort or no.
   I have noticed one tiny little difference yesterday--as I was washing my face, a small little shred of skin peeled off. Hopefully this is a precursor to something a little more earthshaking. Then again, sometimes you need to be careful what you wish for...
Today's pic---maybe slightly darker...?


Previous pic.
   As you can see by the pics above, there hasn't been much change. I am a little more conscious these days, though, of being out and about and people looking at me. I don't really have a problem with them looking, I just feel this need to maybe explain.
   Hopefully, the next time I have a pic to post it will look a little more dramatic!
   Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment