Thursday, October 17, 2013

10,000 Page Views!

   Today, "Neanderings" registered its 10,000th page view! This is something that kind of snuck up on me, actually, Blogger does keep a running stat of page views but it's probably the stat I pay the least attention to.
   But then---presto---ten thousand page views!
   "Neanderings" has been in existence for almost three years now and this is something which kind of blows me away, frankly, it seems as though I've only been doing it for a couple of months. In that three years, there have been views from seventy-four different countries around the world. This is not to say that I have much of a world-wide audience, however, the vast majority of visitors are from dear-old Canada. The U.S. has been catching up lately as I've managed to expand my audience just a touch.

I had Doralyn take a pic of me while I was blogging away one day.
Obviously I need to upgrade my phone...
   The past year or so I've found myself spending a little more time over on my other blog, "Strides", which you can see here, as the whole running thing caught my interest and "Neanderings" has been somewhat neglected, sad to say. Fairly recently, Doralyn mentioned that she kind of missed seeing "Neanderings" show up as often as it had been so I have resolved to blog here a little more faithfully in the future!
   Some of you have popped in here by accident from strange and far away places but many of you are faithful readers and I wanted to thank you all for occasionally stopping by over the last three years and making me feel as though the time and energy expended here is more than worth it.
   Hope to hear from you again soon and many, many thanks!!
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment